It can be so confusing with so many styles of yoga, so many meditations on YouTube, so many options for better health and wellbeing - in fact it seems that everyone out there has a 5-step formulae for health and happiness.
It can be SO confusing!
But once you begin to befriend the mind and uncover your authentic self, aligning with it and expressing it in the world can be a joyful, organic and incredibly rewarding process.
You just need to find the right path for YOU!
As a Yoga and Meditation teacher, and Vedic Counsellor in training, my Conscious Six Sessions are designed to move you towards balance and vitality in your body, mind and spirit. I provide you the yogic framework and tools to systematically implement a more wholistic and integrated outlook on life, methods that I have learned through my study and practice of Tantra, Yoga and Ayurveda. Each session we work through these tools tools together and discuss how to apply them to your own life so that you can achieve what you need to at this point - perhaps its healing, or acceptance. Perhaps the chance to let go of the past or connect with yourself. Or maybe it is to reorientate yourself towards a dharmic way of living that helps you to slow down, to rest and to listen inwardly.
Connection with yourself and a life lived with greater simplicity, joy and authenticity. When you are stuck, when you are overwhelmed or when you simply don’t know how to move forward, this wisdom and these tools can create the powerful impact you are seeking.
Our sessions together may involve:
- Yoga asana (postures) to heal and strengthen the physical body and make friends with it
- Vichara (yogic self-enquiry techniques) to uncover and work to release unhelpful ingrained behavioural patterning
- Sankalpa (intension) - to bring your intension to the forefront in life and steer things where you want them to go
- Pranayama for energy cultivation and management
- Meditation to learn how the mind works and connect deeply with your authentic self
- Mantra to bring more love, more joy, more power, more connectivity into life
- Kriya for emotional and energetic release
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) and more
The Conscious Six includes 5 one-hour sessions with me, either by Zoom or in person in Perth, and one introductory 90-minute session.
Sessions are spaced at 2-week intervals over a period of 3 months.
This offer is available for committed yoga and/or meditation practitioners, teachers and those genuinely committed to creating change and transformation in their lives. If you have questions about these sessions and their suitability for you then lets chat first. I'm happy to talk through the nuts and bolts with you to see if we are a good fit. Click the calendar below to book a a chat with me.